|CARIFTA 2010 - FEDERATION ENTRIES|
The Championship Competitions will include the following:
Swimming Synchronized Swimming Waterpolo
FINAL ENTRIES CLOSE ON March 11, 2010
EVENT FILE for Hytek Team Manager (competitive swimming) - updated Feb 17, 2010
The definitive (final) registration must be made in writing and must be received by the Organizing Committee (by mail, by fax or by e-mail) at the address specified above, not later than Thursday March 11, 2010.
For Swimming, final entries must be submitted on “Meet Manager” file format. For Water Polo and Synchronized Swimming, the Organizing Committee has provided the necessary forms.
IMPORTANT DATES!!!! - Please note the following important dates:
1. There is a limit of 8 competitors in each sex per age group to a maximum of 36 swimmers.
2. Each country may enter a maximum of two (2) competitors per individual event.
3. There is no limit to the number of events in which an individual competitor may participate.
4. No alternates or substitutes will be accepted after final entries have been submitted for individual events.
5. In relay events each country may enter only one team of four (4) competitors (Participants must have been entered in the meet).
6. No competitor may participate out of his/her Age Group, even if it were in an older Age Group than that of the competitor.
7. The order of the swimmers in the relay events must be turned in to the Control Room not later than one (1) hour prior to the start of the session in which the event is to be swum.
8. Individual events longer than 200 Metres will be Timed Finals. All other events will have preliminary heats and one final event.
9. The eight (8) fastest swimmers in the preliminaries will qualify for the finals. The 9th and 10th fastest in each preliminary event will be designated as alternates for the finals.
10. Seeding for the preliminary events will be in accordance with FINA Rule SW3.
11. Any event containing eight (8) or fewer entries will automatically be in the final.
1. Each team may enter no less than nine (9) and no more than thirteen (13) players.
2. Each country may enter one (1) team per age group.
1. Each country may enter two (2) solos, two (2) duets and one (1) team per age group.
2. The team must be composed of a minimum of four (4) and a maximum of eight (8) competitors.
3. No competitor may participate out of her age group, even if it were in an older age group than that of the competitor.
PRELIMINARY ENTRIES CLOSE ON January 8, 2010. AS THE ENTRIES ARE RECEIVED, THE CHART BELOW WILL BE UPDATED.
The participating countries should send their entries by certified mail, fax or e-mail to the Organizing Committee of this Championship, addressed as follows:
To: Organizing Committee
Address: Independence Park, National
Stadium Pool, PO. Box 15
Tel: 1 (876) 920-6230
The preliminary registration (by team) must be made by written submission or through the 2010 CARIFTA Website <CLICK HERE> and must be received by the Organizing Committee (mail, fax, Internet or by e-mail) at the address specified above, not later than January 8, 2010. The registration should indicate the following:
1. In which Categories of Swimming the National Federation will participate;
2. In which Categories of Water Polo the National Federation will participate;
3. In which Categories of Synchronized Swimming the National Federation will participate;
4. The approximate number of male and female persons in the official delegation , listed as female athletes, male athletes, and total number of Team Officials and Technical Officials.
Although the last day for the preliminary entry is January 8, 2010 it will be greatly appreciated if this information is submitted to the Organizing Committee as early as possible, to allow the host country as much time as possible to make the necessary arrangements for transportation, meals and lodging.
Submit Preliminary Entries online or Fax this Preliminary Entry Form
Amateur Swimming Association of Jamaica. All rights reserved.