|CISC 2008 - FEDERATION ENTRIES|
The Championship Competitions will include the following:
We have received entries from 14 countries, and welcome all visitors (CCCAN representatives, athletes, team officials, technical officials, supporters) to Jamaica, and look forward to an exciting championships....final entries
FINAL ENTRIES (Deadline June 25, 2008/Fecha limite 25 de junio de 2008)
EVENT FILE for Hytek Team Manager
The definitive (final) registration must be made in writing and must be received by the Organizing Committee (by mail, by fax or by e-mail) at the address specified above, not later than Wednesday June 25th, 2008.
For Swimming, final entries must be submitted on “Meet Manager” file format. For Water Polo and Synchronized Swimming, the Organizing Committee has provided the necessary forms.
IMPORTANT DATES!!!! - Please note the following important dates:
1. Each country may enter a maximum of two (2) competitors per individual event.
2. There is no limit to the number of events in which an individual competitor may participate.
3. No alternates or substitutes will be allowed in individual events.
4. In relay events each country may enter only one team of four (4) competitors. FINA rule SW 10.12 will apply.
5. No competitor may participate out of his/her Age Group, even if it were in an older Age Group than that of the competitor.
6. The order of the swimmers in the relay events must be turned in to the Control Room not later than one (1) hour prior to the start of the session in which the event is to be swum.
7. Each country may enter a maximum of 50 competitors.
8. A competitor may participate in both Water Polo and Swimming.
1. Each country may enter no less than nine (9) and no more than thirteen (13) competitors per Category.
2. Each country may include up to 2 competitors in an older age group in order to complete a team provided the country does not have an entry team in the lower group.
3. The specific team roster for a given game must be in the hands of the Water Polo referee at least thirty (30) minutes prior to the scheduled start of the game.
4. A competitor may participate in both Water Polo and Swimming.
1. Each country may enter two (2) solos, two (2) duets and one (1) team per age group.
2. The team must be composed of a minimum of four (4) and a maximum of eight (8) competitors.
3. No competitor may participate out of her Age Group, even if it were in an older Age Group than that of the competitor.
PRELIMINARY ENTRIES CLOSE ON March 7, 2008. AS THE ENTRIES ARE RECEIVED, THE CHART BELOW WILL BE UPDATED.
The participating countries should send their entries by certified mail, fax or e-mail to the Organizing Committee of this Championship, addressed as follows:
To: Organizing Committee CISC
Address: Independence Park, National
Stadium Pool, PO. Box 15
Tel: 1 (876) 920-6230
The preliminary registration (by team) must be made by written submission or through the 2008 CISC Website <CLICK HERE> and must be received by the Organizing Committee (mail, fax, Internet or by e-mail) at the address specified above, not later than March 21, 2008. The registration should indicate the following:
1. In which Categories of Swimming the National Federation will participate;
2. In which Categories of Water Polo the National Federation will participate;
In which Categories of Synchronized Swimming
4. The approximate number of male and female persons in the official delegation , listed as female athletes, male athletes, and total number of Team Officials and Technical Officials.
Although the last day for the preliminary entry is March 1, 2008 it will be greatly appreciated if this information is submitted to the Organizing Committee as early as possible, to allow the host country as much time as possible to make the necessary arrangements for transportation, meals and lodging.
Submit Preliminary Entries online or Fax this Preliminary Entry Form
Amateur Swimming Association of Jamaica. All rights reserved.